Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
• Responsible for project and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance.
• Oversee the implementation of projects. Track all project phases & activities and monitor progess and dependencies.
• Able to effectively lead and work closely with project team and solve problems, cultivate team cohesiveness & teamwork.
• Strong in driving project implementation and delivery.
• Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
• Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ in project management and solutioning.
• Good knowledge with SDLC and PMBOK process.
• Familiar with the various system platforms such as MS .Net, web, application and database servers etc.
• Required language(s): English and Chinese. Both oral and written is preferred.
• Willing to travel and work in overseas project.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Full-Time position available.