Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
Web Security Specialist
Min 3 years
We are seeking a Web Security Specialist who understands business and information security strategy to support a road map of initiatives with proven experience in the information security field. Highlight your key achievements.
- Operate, improve and maintain a Corporate Web Security program based on industry frameworks, standards, and best practices.
- Execute web vulnerability scanning program and conduct regular scans of Company web computing platforms to detect the presence of vulnerabilities, malware, unauthorized software and web security threats and risks.
- Identify, propose and execute continuous improvement initiatives on existing security services.
- Conduct and assist in security remediation activities discovered through Audit, Penetration Testing and other security related assessments.
- Develop secure development polices, requirements, controls, configurations, architecture, standards, and best practices into development life cycles, end products, services, and systems.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Education/skills acquired from information security technology experience, and experience with Information Technology with emphasis in information security.
- At least 3 years of directly-related work experience and understanding of web information security architecture and principles.
- In-depth knowledge of application security vulnerabilities, testing techniques, and the OWASP framework.
- Knowledge on Web application development and testing including .NET and/or J2EE.
- Understanding of web security standards, architecture, web security best practices and application security best practices.
- A team player who can work independently with minimum supervision.
- Attainment of information security certifications such as ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a plus.