Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
HR Associate assists with the administration of day-to-day operations of the Human Resource functions and duties as follows:
- Employment Pass application on new cases, renewal cases and termination cases (via MDEC).
- Update of employee movement details in healthcare website.
- Manage monthly outpatient medical billings.
- Assists in SOCSO claims issues if any.
- Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
- Check staff attendance.
- Arrange and update staff seating.
- Arrange fruit & flower basket to hospitalized employee and any related occasions.
- Liaise with vendor to obtain quotation as and when necessary.
- Help to explain benefit program to employees
- Accomplished HR and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Any other ad-hoc work which may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/"O" Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in any related discipline or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Good knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to write and converse both in English and/or Mandarin is an advantage.
- Able to analyze situations and know what is the expected results.
- Good personality and able to communicate at all level.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter with initiative.
- Diligent and self-motivated.
- Dedicated and trustworthy.
- Meticulous and Result oriented.
- Ability to adapt to changes in work responsibilities and environment.
- A team player with the ability to multi-task.