Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
Team Lead (ASP.net/C#)
- Responsible for project and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Overseeing the implementation of the project, you will track and control all project phases and activities.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- Coordinating with other teams on integrating with other applications.
- Handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes/ software maintenance or configuration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ in project management and solutioning.
- 'Hands-on' knowledge, regional exposure and experience within the vendor / subcontractors and user environments
- Excellent customer relationship management, sub contractor management, presentation and proposal writing skills.
- Proven track record in developing e-Commerce project is required.
- Development experience with MVC architecture, AJAX and jQuery is preferred.
- Flash gaming and social media development experience is a plus.
- Good communication & written skills in English & Chinese is an added value.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Applicants may be required to travel overseas for customer projects.
- Non-Malaysian are also encourage to apply.