Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Install server hardware and software infrastructure.
- Set up user accounts and passwords.
- Monitor network usage and security.
- Manage email, spam, and virus protection.
- Ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes.
- Retrieve forgotten passwords.
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain and monitor network security.
- Supervise help desk technicians.
- Ensure systems comply with industry standards.
- Keep internal networks running smoothly.
- Support administration of servers and server clusters.
- Manage system back up.
- Restore protocol.
- Document network problems.
- Support network and computing infrastructure.
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices.
- Oversee software security.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Engineering (Electronics), Computer Science or equivalent.
- Must possess CCNP certification.
- Must have minimum 5 years working experience in network field.
- Can work in a versatile, fast pace and dynamic environment.
- Can work in a minimal supervision.
- Experience in configuring of Juniper, Fortinet, F5, Ruckus is advantage.
- Selected candidates will be based overseas in Taiwan, Manila or Kuala Lumpur.