Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
The primary responsibility of the Solution Architect is to provide the overall guidance and structure for creating and maintaining the whole software development effort of the company, by providing the application framework around which all of the customers' system requirements are being met.
- Defines the application architecture for e-Commerce, web 2.0 and mobile 2.0 solutions.
- Helps determine how technology can be applied to meet customer needs.
- Recommends frameworks and/or classes for re-use.
- Helps determine data requirements, structure, and distribution.
- Provides continuity in all major software development frameworks and standards decisions.
- Presents the application solution and reviews any risks or other issues related to the application.
- Gathers customers’ feedback on proposed solution and implementation for continuous improvements.
- Coaches the Software Development team in the development of the e-Commerce and web 2.0 application solution
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems (or equivalent) from a renowned university.
- Have a minimum of 7 years of e-Commerce software development experience leading a development team and solution in a customer facing environment.
- Experience as technical leader or application architect on a number of projects in all stages of the development life cycle.
- Experience in uncovering requirements, conceptualizing solutions, and developing a framework for implementation of e-Commerce systems based on 3-tier architecture.
- Demonstrated leadership skills on customer-facing projects.
- Hands on experience with C#, ASP.NET, SQL-Server, Web Services and design patterns is a must.
- Design concepts using UML, ER/EER, design patterns are important.
- Experience with software product development and open source web development is a plus.
- Self-motivated to keep abreast with the latest internet trends in Web 2.0, Mobile 2.0, Social Media, open source, HTML5 etc.