Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
Internship for Human Resource
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Recruitment: Exposure to job posting via various channel, screening resumes, conducting telephone interviews, coordinating interviews, & updating the recruitment report. Organize Career Fairs & Campus Hackathon Events in universities/ college. Researching the latest recruiting trends.
- Compensation & Benefits: Exposure to Payroll related matters, Staff Leave Management, and Medical & Insurance related matters.
- Learning & Development: Exposure to staff development growth's strategies, coordinate training facilities & materials, manage HRDF reimbursement & updating report.
- Perform HR generalist duties, and provide administrative support to the team.
- Preferable: Students who are in their last/final semester (high chance to be converted as Full Time/ Permanent Staff if a good performer).
- Minimum Internship Duration: 4-6 months.
- Nearby Transportation: LRT Masjid Jamek, LRT Dang Wangi, LRT Bandaraya, MonoRail Medan Tuanku, KTM Bank Negara