Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
Internship for Marketing
General Tasks Areas:
This is just indicative of the types of tasks that you may be asked to do. Actual tasks assigned depend on your preferences, our operational requirements at that time, and your innate strengths. You are also welcome to create a project, and if approved, you can work exclusively on it during your internship.
- Create social media posts content
- Organize social media content calendar
- Video & edit small video clips and optimize them for social media upload
- Research & write white papers
- Be event photographers
- Commissioning, buying or rental of stock photography and video footage
- Design icons (for those on designer track)
- Research & create powerpoint slides
- Script & direct training videos
- Proofread texts
- Digitally enhance photographs or illustrations
- Maintain online repositories of content
- Graduating or have graduated from marketing, design, mass communications, business, humanities, social sciences programmes. You can also apply if you graduated from other discipline.
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Likes content creation – writing, photography, shooting videos, interviewing speakers, posting and maintaining social media accounts, editing videos and photos.
- Candidates with an existing portfolio or samples of work would be favourably viewed. However, this is not an admission requirement.
- Not afraid of data, or statistics. Not afraid to learn if needed.
- Standard proficiency in MS Offices packages especially Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- For the internship to be mutually productive, candidate must be able to work a stint of at least 2 continuous calendar months (60 days) to be considered. Longer stints are welcome.
- Interns with course work requirements during the week should be able to stay for a longer period of time, say, 6 months. We can discuss this on a case-by-case basis.
- We accept interns throughout the calendar year, so if there is a particular time-frame you feel you can commit to an internship, please feel free to apply.
Why Should You Apply?
- Do you want to learn? We offer a full-on learning experience where you’re exposed and expected to deliver real work, in exchange for 100% commitment, just like you’re having a full-time job. No making of coffee or other meaningless tasks.
- Immerse yourself in a high-energy startup environment, where we actively ship products. This is not business as usual.
- You have the personal attention of the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), who will structure your internship experience for maximum learning. Of course, you’d be assigned tasks and would have to report to tasks leaders also.
- We can tailor your internship experience so you fulfil your graduation project or other educational requirements.
- Possibility of future conversion to regular staff if there’s a mutual fit
- Industry-standard internship allowance – we won’t ask you to work for free
- No crazy hours of working round-the-clock. Your work hours are intense, but your weekends are yours.
- One of the best office amenities – games room, pool table, massage chairs, nap room, always-stocked pantries.