Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
As a Finance Manager, you will oversee all financial resources aspects of the organization. As its "main backbone", you play a vital role in running the department in an efficient manner, contributing to the smooth implementation of humanitarian operations.
- You are accountable for the integrity of the financial and analytical accounting and reporting in the field, which includes the supervision of the Finance department, preparation of the annual budget / monthly forecast and risk reporting
- This entails a permanent assessment of the financial situation (including treasury) of the organization – you are expected to act as advisor on all financial matters ( i.e. Efficiency of spend, cost-control and analysis of budget deviations, project controlling; Contingency measures needed to respond to critical changes in the operating context; training & coaching for Finance department, coordinates and manage team members)
- You will act as finance interface for both authorities and commercial parties (suppliers, banks etc.)
- You tailor institutional guidelines and policies to the local context, and ensures / controls and strict implementation / adherence of the same, with the purpose to assure compliance with ethical standards, and mitigation of financial risk
- As the internal focal point for finance-related compliance matters (including quarterly MSC reporting) you are expected to steer the implementation / alignment of all activities within the organization.
- You will oversee the financial and day-to-day-management of offices & operational premises, maintain an adequate security setup, and ensure safe & secure accommodation of all mobile staff members.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new procedures, policies and features to enhance the workflow and internal control of the department.
- Leads the team members in driving the creation and delivery of an integrated financial support function, in running the department in an efficient manner, contributing to the smooth operations in office.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or qualified with a professional accounting body.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience in related industry with operation accounting background.
- Supervisory experience in managing a team of Finance employees.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven track records / knowledge of accounting principles, practices and regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills are required.
- Good computer skills including basic accounting system and advance knowledge with Microsoft Office.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast pace setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strongly motivated by humanitarian work.
- Open-minded and adaptable.
- Responsible and well-organized, solution oriented.
- Capable of running a team – natural leadership qualities – interest in diversity management.
- Propensity for working with numbers and for management.
- Good at both listening to others and maintaining confidentiality, intercultural skills.
- Excellent ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Ability to work well with Gen-Ys and Millenials in fast paced dynamic environment.
- A team player, self-motivated and able to work in a challenging environment with strong sense of accountability.