Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
- Technical feasibility study, user requirement analysis and recommendation of solutions.
- Preparation of Functional and Technical Specifications, process flows and use-case diagrams.
- Prepare and execute Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Perform the role of team lead in implementation of projects and enhancements.
- User support, assist in troubleshoot and rectify issues logged.
- Establish professional working relationship with external and internal users.
- At least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Software analysis, design, development & implementation.
- In depth understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Strong analytical and written skills with the ability to translate business requirements from end users to technical requirements.
- Able to create and document screen designs, process flow charts, use-case diagrams, test cases, etc. outlining system functionalities and processes.
- Able to work as a team member with other technical staff, such as developers and infrastructures team members.
- Strong team player as well as an independent learner.
- Able to work under stress to meet timeline.
- Required language(s): English and Mandarin (required to support overseas customer in China).
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
#NotBusinessAsUsual #BusinessNotAsUsual #nettium #gamification