Vacancies available in Nettium Sdn Bhd
Data Operation Support Engineer
• Responsible for preparing, reconciling and analysing reports and queries.
• Maintaining and enhancing existing reports to meet new requirements.
• Monitor and troubleshoot data or report issues and performance.
• Communicate issues and status to various groups including clients, vendors or development teams.
• Implement reporting architecture and development tools for standard reporting as well as ad-hoc reporting.
• Provide regular reports to stakeholders on the status of the systems.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a good learning attitude.
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Strong in analytical skills.
• Possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Accounting or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English.
• Knowledge in MS Excel is an added advantage.
• Passionate about ensuring data accuracy as well as providing added value in reporting is a plus.
• Applicants must be willing to work in KL.
• Full-time position available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply but working experience in related fields will be an added advantage.